Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Creative Photoshop Book pages

So most of my time has been spent preparing the cover and some pages for my Creative Photoshop book. For my cover I went with a typographic abstract image. I learned this technique from www.digitalartsonline.co.uk.


cover

As I complete the various pages I will be posting them, so far I have two pages done. These will be pages 7 and 8 in my book. Page 7 is a technique learned while attending Mohawk College's graphic design program.


pg-7

Page 8 is a displacement technique I found online at www.computerarts.co.uk.


pg-8

Well, that's what I have so far and I will endeavor to bring you more creative photoshop techniques as I learn, practice and complete them.

2 comments:

  1. awesome progress so far! i love the design of your cover :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I had a lot of fun working in the abstract style for the cover.

      Delete