Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hello all

Hello all,

My name is Johnathon Ayles and I'm a graphic designer. There is so much covered by this umbrella of a title that I just wanted to take this opportunity to tell you a bit about myself.

Beyond doing graphic designs for print (where most of my experience lies), I am also a passionate wildlife photographer and I really enjoy drawing and illustrating. Some of the artists that I look up to include Marcus To, Al Rio and Michael Turner along with all who carry on Aspen Comics. I gather a lot of my wildlife photos while exploring northern Ontario either on canoe/camping trips or as team captain of the Awesome Squad adventure race team at our events.

I am excited  to share my designs, illustrations and photos with you and hope you enjoy them as much as me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment