Monday, January 16, 2012

IWD Poster

Now that I have shared a bit about myself I'm going to get started with some of my creative work. The first journey I would like to bring you on is of my work on an International Women's Day poster. I will be focusing my design/illustration work on "The Fastest Woman Alive," Catriiona Le May Doan.

Catriona Le May Doan
 Catriona gets to speak to a variety of groups all over Canada.  It is so rewarding for her to share her story especially to young aspiring athletes in hopes that she can continue to inspire everyone to reach their goals. Catriona is associated with Right to Play as an Athlete Ambassador, Spokesperson for Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus Association of Canada, the Saskatoon Foundation, the Lakefield Oval project, and the Children’s Health Foundation of Saskatchewan to name a few. She always strives to inspire all she can reach and I have been inspired by a quote she has on her website, http://www.catrionalemaydoan.ca/"Life continues to have no finish line."

No comments:

Post a Comment