Sunday, January 22, 2012

New Scanner

I got a new scanner today, sooooo exciting =D I spent the better part of tonight scanning & uploading a good chunk of my illustrations. There is a variety of subject matter and some different mediums. You will see some pieces that look unfinished but this is the way I tend to work. Having three or four illustrations on the go allows me to move from one illustration to another as I hit creative blocks. I've made two sets for my work sketch book drawings and past illustrations that I have finished. Like I said I'm excited to be able to get more of my illustrations posted for everyone to see.


sketch book crushed popcan 2009
This image will bring you to my sketch book set.


acriylic ad1 2010
This image will bring you to my past illus. set.

Have a look. Inside these sets you will see characters from various comics, please don't leave comments citing copy write or trade make restrictions. These are simply fan art.

No comments:

Post a Comment