Monday, January 16, 2012

Inspiration

There has been a lot of talk lately about "Inspiration." Be it an artist, art style, graphic art style, a graphic designer.... the list goes on and on. I believe we all need inspiration in our lives and that we shouldn't be limited or rather feel limited in having to find inspiration from any one source.  As I continue on with my blog I will share more and more what inspires me.

I'll start by sharing some scenes from around Algonquin Provincial Park.

Misty morning on Happy Isle

I love the colours and textures that can be found in nature and I really appreciate the reward of paddling or backpacking into an area that not many people get to see and then bring back some amazing photo's to share with those who enjoy mother natures master pieces too.

No comments:

Post a Comment